Saturday 5 May 2012

Binary Chaffinch - Heavenz Gate

When recently I've started preparing for my next gig at KAOS, I had to search far and deep into dark territories of Disco. I have been very fed up with the music for some time now, it's not that that everything sounds just the same, the music carries less and less emotions, making it disposable. Hence I keep returning to my oldest sources. Moreover, I'm excited to share this fantastic production that comes from no other than Chrome Hoof's Milo Smee, who's very ingenious approach to music making shows in his most recent outing under Binary Chaffinch moniker. However my pick is a more polished and dance floor friendly version by Cosmo Vitelli, who keeps fewer elements from an epic, short of twenty minutes original. The sound is very crisp and condensed, EBM-esque, something you'll  normally find on the flipside of a record.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment